Welcome to Norfolk Electronic Library Online PC Booking Service.
During the current COVID-19 crisis, we only have a limited number of public PCs available in selected libraries, so we can maintain social distancing.
- You can book one 60 minute session per day
- We will clean the keyboard and mouse between sessions
- Unfortunately, we are not able to offer one to one support or provide any stationery
- To book a session or if you need any help using our computers call 01603 774777 – the line is open Mon – Fri 10am – 6pm, Sat 10am - 4pm
- If you need to use a computer but have not booked then please wait in line outside the library to book a session with our staff